Postcredit is a credit for companies that use a payment card terminal on a daily basis. This allows you to borrow and divert money from card payments on a straight-line basis to pay off your loans. Postcredit is a unique solution in Latvia because most companies can get loans guaranteed by company equipment and property. The biggest advantage of Postcredit is the ability to give you credit back on your income – although your business’s cash flow is reduced for the time being, you don’t have to return all your profits, as can be the case with term payments.
- It is possible to get a loan up to USD 50,000 – the amount may not exceed the monthly turnover at your POS terminal ;;
- Credit repayments channel money from your POS terminal – ranging from 10 to 100% of each transaction. By entering into the agreement, you agree to pay this amount to the lender for each card transaction;
- The loan is processed and issued free of charge and issued without pledge of assets;
- Credit is issued within 3 – at the latest 5 days after submission of sufficient amount;
- The POS terminal in your company must be operational for at least three months before applying for a credit;
- Postcredit can be used for any purpose that promotes your business;
- Postcredit is a good solution for trading companies that need a relatively small loan to make some improvements to their business.
How does Postcredit work?
- When filling out online applications, you must specify the monthly POS terminal turnover, the loan amount, and the funds you can use to pay off the loan;
- When filling in the form with registration number, contact name, telephone number and e-mail, wait for Postcredit.lv to contact you. In the affirmative, you will receive a credit within 3 days;
- The credit is repaid for each transaction – or the money your customers pay you – depending on the proportion of funds you can devote to it. For example, if you repay 20% of the loan, for every $ 10 your customers pay you, you will pay back $ 2, and the other 8 will be paid as regular customer payments.
Postcredit loans are granted in partnership with Capitalia, a company specializing in microcredit lending to companies. With hundreds of satisfied customers, and overall, the trend in recent years has been that these loans are becoming increasingly popular with growing businesses, as this is one of the fastest ways for a company to get the financing it needs.
Postcredit’s main trump card over other types of loan is that the loan is repaid in return for the company, so in the best case, the return on investment may outweigh or even exceed the loan repayment burden felt in each transaction. The loan is repaid automatically on a commission basis rather than on a fixed payment basis, so on days of higher earnings, the loan is repaid in a larger amount, whereas if it is smaller, only the portion of the loan agreed is taken.